Vacancy – Corporate Services Director (full-time, 3-year fixed term)
The National Communications Authority of Timor-Leste, formally Autoridade Nacional de Communicações (ANC), is a statutory authority established by the Telecommunications Decree-Law No. 15/2012 of 28 March 2012.
The ANC is seeking to employ a Corporate Services (CS) Director (3 years fixed-term), who reports to the Chairman of the ANC, to provide effective leadership to a professional team that includes Information Technology, Human Resources, Administrative and Customer Services, Procurements & Logistics to support the operational needs of the ANC.
Description of Requirements
The detailed job description can be downloaded here.
Selection Criteria and Desirable Qualities
• At least 5 years progressive experience in the area of corporate services.
• Experience in one or more areas in human resources, business administration management, accounts management including budgeting, forecasting and monthly financial reporting.
• Proven record of success in a corporate or a public organization in policy development, procedures and processes, building system and tools to support growth-oriented organization.
• Experience of managing facilities and services for a medium sized organization.
• Experience in organizational performance management system.
• Experience in monitoring and evaluation framework, change management experience.
• Excellent analytical and proven problem solving.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Be a citizen of Timor-Leste.
Applicants should submit (1) cover letter; (2) completed application form; (3) a response to the selection criteria; (4) an up-to-date résumé, and (5) any relevant document. The application should be submitted in both hardcopy and softcopy forms as follows:
1. The signed hardcopy of the application should be submitted to:
Autoridade Nacional de Comunicações (ANC)
Ministério dos Transportes e Comunicações
Av. Xavier do Amaral, Mercado Lama, Caicoli
2. A softcopy of the application documents in pdf format should be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 06 March 2019.
Dili, 20 February 2019
Human Resource Professional
Last updated on: 20/02/2019