Your complaint can be related to the services provided by the telecom operators and their related infrastructure. The nature of complaints may include:
- Provision of Service (Activation / Restoration / Closure);
- Quality of Service (Disruption / Faults in service, Poor QoS);
- Matters related to Billing (Overcharging, Unjustified deductions / Tariffs);
- Misuse of Service (Obnoxious, Unsolicited & Fraudulent calls/SMSs);
- Illegal Practices (illegal transfer of connections/ownership/issuance of SIMs /duplicate SIMs, etc.);
- Verification Issues (user information/illegal use of ID/Issuance of multiple SIMs on same ID);
- Poor Customer Services (Redressal of Grievances/Helpline Issues);
- Misleading Statements (Misleading advertisement, hiding facts about service and tariffs, etc.);
- Non availability of service in an area (coverage issue);
- Value Added Services (GPRS, Packages);
- Fault in Services;
- Withdrawal of Services.
- You should make contact with your concerned service provider.
Please go to the link of List of Operators for details of operators/service providers to get details on the information of lodging complaints (www.anc.tl/list-of-operatos/).
Service provider may ask of the following information while lodging your complaint
- Your name, contact and complaint details.
- Complaint Reference Number;
- Consumer Account Number;
- Redressal timeline of Complaints;
- Escalation path in case your complaint is not resolved within stated timeline.
- You can make contact with ANC for resolution of your complaint.
At Consumer Protection Unit, ANC Head Office Díli.
- Download, complete and submit “Consumer Complaint Form” by hand delivery or via email to: email@example.com.
Following information shall be mandatory before accepting a complaint.
- Name, contact details of the complainant;
- Unique Complaint Reference Number and Consumer Account Number given by the respective service provider to the complainant;
- Time of lodging complaint to operator/Expiry of the timeline provided by the service provider to the complainant for the redressal of the said complaint;
- Brief details of the nature of the complaint.
- Complaint Register No.;
- You shall be communicated with the redressal timeline/status of your complaint.
- Complaints regarding internal HR matters within the operators;
- Complaints regarding bilateral business agreements between operator and any third party e.g. Operator-franchise/Card Retailers relationships;
- Complaints regarding site installation of mobile towers.