The Autoridade Nacional de Comunicações (ANC) of Timor-Leste invites applications for the following position:
Legal Advisor (1 position)
The legal advisor will provide a range of legal assistance to the ANC that includes drafting undertakings and regulatory instruments, reviewing compliances, issuing legal opinion and advising the organization on legal risks.
The detailed job descriptions can be downloaded from link:
– Term of reference for Legal Advisor
General selection criteria
- The candidate must have a Law Degree coupled with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Admission as an Attorney/Advocate will serve as an advantage.
- Experience with or knowledge and understanding of the Timor-Leste legal/judicial system.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese, English and (ideally) Tetum.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong work ethic
Applicants should submit (1) a letter discussing their suitability, (2) a curriculum vitae and (3) any relevant documents.
All applications must be presented as pdf documents and be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Legal Advisor
Applications close on 06 Febuary 2016.
Last updated: 07/01/2016