The Autoridade Nacional de Comunicações (ANC) of Timor-Leste invites applications for the following position:
Legal Advisor (1 position)
The legal advisor will provide a range of legal assistance to the ANC that includes drafting undertakings and regulatory instruments, reviewing compliances, issuing legal opinion and advising the organization on legal risks.
The detailed job descriptions can be downloaded from link:
– Term of reference for Legal Advisor
General selection criteria
- The candidate must have a Law Degree coupled with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Admission as an Attorney/Advocate will serve as an advantage.
- Experience with or knowledge and understanding of the Timor-Leste legal/judicial system.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese, English and (ideally) Tetum.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong work ethic
Applicants should submit (1) a cover letter, (2) a curriculum vitae. The application should be submitted in both hardcopy and softcopy forms as follows:
- The signed hard copy of the application should be submitted to: AutoridadeNacional de Communicações (ANC) AvenidaBispo Medeiros No.8, Dili, Timor-Leste;
- A soft copy of the application documents in pdf format should be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 08 October 2015.
Last updated: 15/09/2015